Tubular heaters are the right choice for process heating, especially because these heaters utilize infrared radiation along with air flow for transferring heat to a liquid or gaseous medium. These heaters are easily available in varied sizes and shapes and are custom designed according to the heating devices they are to be used in.
Each and every tubular heater’s related elements, watt density, size, shape and sheath differs according to its application. The more rigorous the application, the sturdier is the sheath material is also available
Antique Heating Elements tubular heating elements are completely factory configured and are properly tested prior to their launch in market. We, at Antique Heating Elements, ensure that the most robust technology and sturdiest alloy is used in the making of our tubular heaters so that they can withstand any kind of physical strain and give you the protection that you need.
Tubular heaters are used during the industrial process of conduction, convection and radiation which requires temperature beyond 750°, to heat several solids, liquids and gases.
For best results and performance, magnesium oxide of superior quality is used so that heat can be transferred in an efficient way to the source.
Antique Heating Elements also manufactures tubular heaters in Gurugram other than in Ghaziabad. We also deal with other heating elements like electric heaters , heating element, glass heaters, heating coil manufacturers , electric tubular heaters , manifold heaters , blower heaters , ring heater , high density pencil heating elements , water heating coil , electric heating coil , Furnace heaters , tube heater , heating coil for your plant and machinery.for your plant and machinery. We assure you the best products at the most competitive prices.
For enquiries and purchases regarding any of the products, contact us.
Specifications of Tubular Heater:
- Standard diameters: 0.260 inch , 0.315 inch , 0.375 inch , 0.430 inch , 0.475 and 0.625 inch diameters
Available in a broad variety of sheaths, diameters, Wattage and Voltage
• Supplied with electrically insulated sheath
• Provide superior internal electrical insulation and heat conductivity
- Material: Stainless steel, Encloy, copper, Mild Steel, Stainless Steel
- Wattage/Power: 100 – 6000 Watt.
- Operation Running Voltage: 24 volt, 220 volt, 230 volt, 240 volt, 415 volt
- Temperature Up to 850° F /550° C.
- Ni-Chrome resistance Wire
- Stainless steel tubes of SS 304,316,321 with Power Saving.
- Designed for Higher Temperature.
- Available with Heating Proof Pads and Plates.
- Standard Quality Ni-Chrome wire for Uniform Temperature.
- Maximum Amperage Carrying Capacity
- Easy to Configure and Install With machinery
- Standard Quality Magnesium oxide as Raw Material
Applications of Tubular Heating Elements:
- Food Processing Machinery
- Textile Industry
- Oil refinery
- Diamond industry
- Plastic Processing Industry
- Rubber Products Industry
- Shrink-wrapping Machines
- Corrugation Machines
- packaging industries
- Domestic Application
- Chemical Processing
- Electroplating Process
- Fertilizers Process
- Refrigeration industry
- Hot plates
- Electric heating Ovens
Product Details of Industrial Tubular Heater:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||6 Pieces|
|Power (Watts):||As per recommendation for the Process|
|Voltage:||As per recommendation for the Process|
|Size:||As per recommendation for the Process|
|Port of Dispatch:||Ghaziabad|